Keith is originally from Dublin but lucky enough to be living in the very picturesque surroundings of County Wicklow. He genuinely loves his job. Why? There is no greater honour than being entrusted by a couple to capture their wedding day. He may be experienced in terms of years, but he still very much enjoys the challenge of keeping his creative work both fresh and unique.
Keith’s approach to creating a wedding film is simple:
- Film the day as discreetly as possible – 100% naturally.
- The only posing done on the day is for the official photographer, Keith doesn’t ask anyone to pose for his camera.
- Liaise with the best man, officiants and hotel banqueting manger and wedding coordinators so the bride and groom / couple don’t need to be concerned with little details on their day.
- Edit the captured footage and carefully synchronise to appropriate licensed music so that the end result is a seamless and beautifully crafted film or wedding DVD.
- Remain professional and courteous at all times and provide a timely response to all emails and telephone correspondence.
- Keith limits the number of bookings taken each year in order to ensure that the highest possible level of dedication is given to each wedding and event filmed.
History of Keith Malone Wedding Films
It is important to have a little bit of background knowledge on your key wedding suppliers, especially since they will be present for a significant portion of your day. So, here is quick synopsis of Keith Malone and his wedding videography career to date.
For a lot of people, the phrase “wedding video” can sometimes mean a cringe-worthy, cheesy, and boring account of a wedding day. Eliminating this stereotypical view was one of the the first challenges faced by Keith after he established Keith Malone Wedding Films in 2004.
Since that time, Keith has been described as a “leading light” within the industry and has challenged and inspired many other videographers who have entered the market since.
Within just 24 months of starting out in 2004, Keith had already qualified as a Master Member of the Institute of Videography, and won “Highly Commended – Best Wedding Video” in Ireland and the UK. Keith is the only videographer in Ireland to have won “Wedding Videographer of the year” as voted by two separate Irish wedding communities.