We are experts at discreet unobtrusive filming. Most couples and guests barely notice us on the day.
All packages include a full-length traditional documentary style wedding video. While maintaining our discreet approach, we film using the latest cinematic techniques wherever possible e.g. stablising gimbals, sliders & shallow depth of field DSLR look.
Great care is taken to ensure we obtain high quality sound. Wireless and wired lapel microphones are discreetly used throughout the ceremony, speeches and dancing.
We offer drone footage too. Our drone pilot is fully insured, qualified and certified by the Irish Aviation Authority.
Your wedding film is available in full HD or 4K (UHD).
Wedding Video Pricing
Filming and coverage options
- Additional 30 mins of coverage past 10 pm
- Drone footage (subject to weather, location and other flying restrictions including built-up areas)
- Film in 4K, future-proof your wedding film
- Additional camera operator – half OR full day – (subject to availability)
- Childhood photo montage at beginning of film
- Honeymoon photo montage at end of film
- 30 – 60 second Instagram / Facebook “coming soon” movie trailer teaser (7 day turnaround)
- Traditional Highlights Clip – a lovely recap of the wedding told in an “as it happened” linear style. (duration is usually 3 to 5 minutes)
- Cinematic Highlights – as traditional highlights except that extracts from speeches or readings are used to help tell the story and evoke even more emotion (3 to 7 minutes)
- Short cinematic wedding film (20 – 25 mins)
Delivery method options
- Online streaming via Mediazilla, watch anywhere in the world with a broadband connection (included FOC)
- MP4 files (HD) of your wedding film (sent to you via Dropbox)
- USB stick / thumb drive with the HD versions of your wedding
- DVD – standard definition quality – 3 DVDs provided with custom printed discs and printed cases
- Blu-ray – HD quality – 1 Blu-ray disc provided (custom printed disc and case)
- Raw footage – all the raw video and audio files will be sent to you for download via Dropbox
- Movie poster of your wedding film (76×114 cm / 45″ x 30″) (subject to availability)
- Priority delivery of your wedding film within 14 days (subject to availability)
All pricing includes VAT. Keith Malone Wedding Films is a registered business in Ireland, fully insured and VAT registered. A travel charge may apply for locations outside of Leinster.
* multiple cameras used during the ceremony, speeches & dancing wherever possible
** subject to availability, overall fee will be reduced by appropriate amount if not available
*** preps are optional, must be within a 10 minute drive from the ceremony location
^ we film full civil & blessing ceremonies. For longer religious ceremonies, we film the key wedding-related parts. Readings, prayers & reflections by friends and family are included.
^^ Late coverage is available at a rate of €50 per half hour (or part thereof)
^^^ drone flying is subject to availability, weather, location and other flying restrictions including built-up areas. Overall fee will be reduced appropriately if we cannot fly.
Any questions? Check availability for your wedding.