OUR COMMITMENT TO USER PRIVACY
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Unless required by law we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than that for which it was obtained and in accordance with this policy.
If you have given us permission to do so, we may contact you from time to time with information on relevant wedding videography special offers. You may opt out of any future e-mails by contacting email@example.com.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you make an enquiry through this site, we collect the following information:
– Information which you provide to us (such as your name and email address, wedding date and ceremony and reception venue)
When you visit our website technical details of each visit are logged for statistical purposes. These include:
– The IP address of the computer used;
– The previous website from which a visitor reached us;
– Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around the site; and
– Details of the type of web browser and operating system used.
WHAT WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION AND WHEN IT MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
We require this information for the operation of the site, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we may use or disclose your information for the following reasons:
– We may disclose this information where required by law to do so;
– We may disclose this information to law enforcement, government officials or courts where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate; and
– We may use this information for the provision of the site, our service, our administration, record keeping and resolution of disputes;
– We may use this information, with your permission only, to contact you for marketing purposes;
– We may use this information for technical processing and to address technical problems or service complaints;
– We may use this information to deal with cases of illegal activity, abuse or harassment;
– We may transfer this information to the seller, buyer or assignee of any business or assets related to the sites;
– We may disclose this information where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate for the protection of the legitimate interests of ourselves or of a third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
In order to provide us with important marketing information, we use Google Analytics and Google Conversion Tracking on this website. You may choose to modify your browser preferences to enable private browsing or you may opt not to use the site at all.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Further information on your privacy rights is available on the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner: http://www.dataprivacy.ie.
Last updated 28 November 2016